Benefit They're Real Mascara

My sister recently told me about Benefit's They're Real Mascara - this genuinely has to be one of the best mascara's I've ever used, and trust me, I have tried pretty much every mascara on the market. When I first opened it, I was slightly dubious as the brush was plastic and from past experience they don't always tend to work for me but it's brilliant! The packaging is nice and different, in a silver shiny bottle and the brush having shorter spikes means you can literally get from base to tip and really coat the lashes. It also has little spikes at the tip of the brush so you can coat the lower lashes and get into the fiddly little lashes on the inner corner of the eye! Whenever I wear this, which is quite often, I am always asked if I am wearing false lashes! Definitely a thumbs up from me for this product! Sorry about some of the shots being ridiculously blurry but my camera decided to break this morning!






Soph
x
4 comments on "Benefit They're Real Mascara"
  1. i really want to try this <3
    im a new follower of yours hope you can view my page and follow back sometime :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for following :) It's honestly such a good mascara! Have followed back! Nice blog :) x

      Delete
  2. I've been lusting over this for ages! It looks amazing! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, i'm always on the lookout for some amazing mascarsa. i have to try this! great beauty blog. :) i am your newest follower on google! i'd be honored if you decided to visit and do the same. have a great day!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    http://adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete